Friday, January 06, 2006

A new life

A new year greeted me with a new hope.. A hope that i will be happy in my new job now..Finally.. A place where i may have temporary mental tensions for a few moments but where i have a long term peace of mind at last. Life has got a fast pace. This week passed so quickly without letting me have enough time for many things..I cant even properly recall as to what happened which day in this week. I cant properly earmark the day when i left the car keys inside my car (Have i written about my princess Subaro in detail..I guess not!!! The car really needs an introduction as it is going to be mentioned a lot in my coming blogs.. For now, i will just give my very frequently said quote on my late arrivals i.e i would have come earlier , had i not been owning a car) and then i had to bring a key maker to unlock it , the day when I had to make two two trips to Aab Para to get the keys for the place i plan to shift and even then i had to go to Sitara Market the next day to get it made again,the day i kept playing warcraft 3 till 1 at night, the day(s) when i left my Princess Subaro on road in front of ZTBL bank cause it was not in the mood .....memories are overlapping....seems i have had a good workload in the previous days...but i enjoyed it...

We finsihed the first major training of our training month today. It was a boring course but our instructor was able to keep us enjoying it the whole time. We covered a good amount of theory as well as practical work in a very fun way. As a class, the 9 of us have become very close to each other now so the time is going really great. The loneliness feelings that i tolerate at nights are compensated by the greatness of the quality of life that i enjoy at my office.. Once again i am having a life that is familiar to the life that i had as a TA in GIKI ;the best time of my life.. The job switching seems to be one of the best decisions of my life.

I plan to shift my place on this weekend (once again ...this will be my 6th place in Islamabad since Dec 2004) even though i havent got any security from current place's landlord... The guys is delaying my money for reasons that are beyond my understanding. I have always hated getting my security back from my landlords..... The new place is going to be expensive as i am not going to have a roommate which i had earlier planned to.. but i hope that either i will get someone as a roommate from office or I will get satisfied by the expenses depending on my life quality .

No comments: