Thursday, February 16, 2006

Me busy

In the past few weeks ..time passed like a moving bullet .. Too much do to.. Too little time.. Sitting late in office has become a habit now... A few things that have happened to me are:

  • I passed my first Teradata paper...There are 6 papers which everyone in NCR has to pass; i passed the first one.. gave a test after a very long time..It was my first CBT (computer based test) ever.....I was EXTREEEEMLY TENSED before the paper..(getting tensed is my habbit since the time i started appearing in exams)... but i got 97% marks..WOW..!!! will be giving other 5 papers soon. After that i will become Teradata Master and i will be awarded with a Jacket (not with my name on it , but 'Teradata Master' on it) by the company.
  • I was able to 'maintain' my body figure and weight for an year.. I remained 95 Kg heavy and enjoyed a 38-40" waist ...but now once again my weight has become directly proportional to time so i joined a Kyo-Kuschen club as an equal and opposite reaction .It is a 'mixed' martial arts club..where i will be working out 3 days a week for nearly an hour..I have been to such clubs before but couldnt continue..I have been to only 1 class uptill now..and i really enjoyed it...
  • I am getting emotionally connected to the cartoon protests that are being 'performed' all over the country.. It was shocking to know about the destructive steps that people took in the name of religion. I have developed very strong opinions about the whole Cartoon issue which i will write later whenever i'll get time..
  • Most important: i finally managed to configure the world's smallest camera (the shop from where it was bought ,claimed so ) after 2 years of buying it in 2004 ...Its not that I had been working on it for all that time ..I just got enough time on the Muharram vocations ...This means that my blog will be having pics soon.
Thats it.. I plan to give the next NCR/Teradata paper on the next saturday so i might not be able to have time again..cause this next paper is more difficult and has 2 books and a web based course to study..Apart from that i have my laptop harddisk full of movies (KingKong, Scrubs Seasons etc.)..so i will remain busy for a long time..

No comments: