Wednesday, April 25, 2007

General Motors Diet Plan

DINNER CRUISE
The dinner cruise i talked about last time was good. We went on a dhow (small ship) and saw the whole dubai through the creek area. We had a good dinner . then there was a lot of Hala Gulla as our sponsor happened to be lively people and they had planned a good interactive programme for us in which they distributed a few gifts as well. I liked the experience , even though there was no belly dancer there :D . The client people are really good and cooperative. Dubai for the first time looked good. Maybe because this was my first chance to look at these tall towers from a distance.

DIET PLAN




These days , I am on diet I am following General Motors diet plan that promises to reduce 10+ lbs in 1 week.

It makes you eat only type of food each day.I am on day 4 today. so i had bananas and milk today.

My weight this saturday was 102 Kg. (please dont faint with shock). I started this plan on sunday. (Sunday is the first working day of a week in UAE).



Sunday: DAY1
I had only fruits whole day. In breakfast i had lots of water melons or may be melons (whatever it is, that has red pulp and black seeds) . In lunch i had lots of fruit salad with so many different fruits. At night i ate apples which i think was a bad idea as apples have caffein and i shouldnt be taking caffein at night because then i cant sleep for hours.

Monday:DAY2
Only vegetables. I had some beans in breakfast (Vegetables naheen thay hotel kay free nashtay main) along with a few cucumbers. Lunch main i had vegetable salad. then at night i had a salad from Subway with ALL sauces except mayonise. It was very very tasty.

Tuesday:DAY3
I was supposed to have vegetables again. but i started the day 4 diet by mistake and had two glasses of milk :( i realized it soon.. and remained sad the whole day. .. had some cucumbers after finding out the proper diet. In lunch i got Subway Salad delivered to office. it was very tasty again. then i also had some fruit salad. At night i had a mixture of fruit and vegetable salad. Pineapple and Apples taste really good with salad.

Wednesday : DAY4 - today
I had bananas and milk whole day. I bought a biiiiiig banana, nearly a foot long, but it had not rippen properly so i left it after 2-3 bites. then i had other small bananas and milk. The milk here tastes really strange . :( .. and bad.

Thursday DAY5 - tomorrow
Tomorrow i will eat tomatoes and lean beef. now i dont know what the hell is "lean" beef . I guess its fat free beef (as told by 'HER'). I guess i will be taking some Salami beef wagheera.

There are different version of this diet on internet. All are same but they just change it on the 5th day. i.e some sites replace beef with rice , probably for vegetarians.

Anyways, wish me luck. wish me feel happy on this coming Saturday, when i will check my weight again. 2 kg bhi kam hoya to i will be happy.. :D.. I dont know wether i am following a diet fad or what but i just hope it will go good. I just want to get rid of this fat tummy of mine. :( .

14 comments:

Usman Ejaz said...

Do some workout along with the diet program. These things work exponentially faster when you make this combination.

I live in the middle of people who're concerned as much as you and are following this practice.

RUN SAMEER RUN!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear that u FINALLY decided to loose. Its never too late :)

Sudha Naik said...

Sameer Bhai,

Did you lose weight after this diet ??

Sunaya

Sameer Durrani said...

sunaya, you missed the climax. just read my 2nd post on this diet plan..

http://sameerdurrani.blogspot.com/2007/04/general-motors-diet-plan-part-2-0f-2.html

Sameer Durrani said...

oops. the second part of my diet plan . its here

Unknown said...

Glad you decided to start a diet program and I hope everything is going well for you. This diet actually sounds like a variation of the Cabbage Soup Diet (you can find out more about that on my website). You know it's a short term diet and is very effective for that, but you really need to find a long term plan to take up after the initial weight loss from this diet. And I would agree with hear ye! hear ye!, exercise will increase your weight loss dramatically.

http://www.dietplan123.com

Manoj Kumar said...

Hi,

I have tried this last saturday , now i am at 4th day of GM diet, i check my weight now it reduced from 85 to 83 Kg, Surprised really

Thanks
Manoj

diet plan said...

By eating healthy you are boosting your energy levels, improving your bodily functions, and helping to improve your immune.

diet tips said...

Eating healthy is probably the easiest and most important way in which you can keep active and shield yourself from the many diseases that are now common as we grow older, including heart disease and diabetes.

mediterraneanMenu said...

I think the best diet mediterranean diet. Try your turn. offers a healthy weight loss.

Unknown said...

really helpful post...it motivated me a lot ..general motors diet

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was simply checking out this blog and I really admire the premise of the article and this is really informative. I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks…general motors diet

Anonymous said...

Great information you have hear. This is truly inspirational and I hope it inspires at least one more person to take their health and fitness more seriously. Thanks for Sharing this secretgm diet plan

Anonymous said...

Hi, this blog is really amazing and provide me answers to all my questions. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends gm diet plan