Wednesday, June 13, 2007

June 2007

its been a long time since my last post .I wasnt really busy its just that procrastination rules my life now.

Back to office

Back to Pakistan, Back to Islamabad, Back to office , Back to my seat. Happy to be in a good AC . The place where i worked at Dubai had a pathetic air conditioning system and it was really difficult to work there.Now its so relaxing to sit in a cool place with relaxed environment.

One week vacation - Starcraft & Peshawar

I had a week off from office which was spent in Peshawar with family . Got DSL installed at home for the love of Starcraft even though it meant messing up with all the telephone wires at homes.It took so long to get all the phone lines fixed. Later i played a few starcraft games with Bodi , lost in all of them as expected :) but the thrill and enjoyment that i got from playing the game ; its always awesome.

Life is changing again - I am beginning to like Peshawar. now this is something that i never expected to happen . Sometimes, I even think of settling there. I just wait to see how long this phase last.I am just getting tired of being alone all the time. Cant take it any more. Thanks to Naruto (an anime - Japanese Cartoon) , which let me understand this problem .

Islamabad - my room

What else, my return to my room in Islamabad was greeted by a computer that was not working and an AC that was not turning on . Computer is still not working. The AC turned on later but it wasnt showing any display at all. I was worried for a week but just a few days ago i found the button on remote-control that says "light" and that turns on the display of the AC when pressed. :) - problem solved - .there was some cooling problem with it too but last night i cleaned the AC filter (jaali) and now my lovely Dawlance is super kool again.

Islamabad is really hot these days... i am talking about the weather ;)... i really hate going out in the sun.. luckily there is no load shedding in my area.. but i know there is too much load shedding going on in other areas..

Of the princess

The princess has returned.. My beautiful car Subaro is back.. it stood idle for some 6 months at a friend's home (thanks for his patience) since nov 2006. the battery was down ... i got it fixed this sunday..and i am still tired because of all the khota kaam (donkey work) i did on sunday. now i am planning to sell it as soon as possible.

Of the project

I am back to my old project -the one for which i went to US. but no scene of going to US now as I didnt accept going out again so soon. I want to stay here for a while . Why? I dont know.

- now -

I wil be leaving for Peshawar today. My sister is coming back from Ireland.. its toooooooooo long since i met her. and i really want to see her now. I hope there wont be lot of load shedding in Peshawar for these 3-4 days..i hate garmi. and my home at Peshawar has been designed in a way that its always extremely hot in summer and extremely cold in winter.

Plans:
  • have to get the room cleaned
  • have to get the PC fixed
  • have to sell the car
  • have to give SQL paper (2nd paper of six for my Teradata certification)
  • have to start exercise (current excuse = the weather is too hot)

3 comments:

Dawgg said...

abh pata chala keh family keh baghair rehnay kitna mushkil hota hai. :'(... khair i've always been a family oriented guy aur mere liye to aur bhi mushkil hai. Lets see shayad rozi rotti kidher Pakistan mein lag jaye, try kar raha hoon.

Muhammad Taimur said...

Kyon k Dawlance reliable hai...

Noman Jelani said...

You have the capability of writing novels and stories. I am really impressed with your concept of home design.