Monday, September 03, 2007

Mr. Tech Lead

Yo! I couldnt write for so long. Lazy me!! let me skim through my recent past quickly.

Of Office

I recently got the role of the offsite tech lead of my projectThumbs-up but that just means an increase in responsibilities not an increase in pay Thumbs-down. Anyways, it all went good. I earlier had some problems managing things but then i found ways to make my life easy.

I also got a new laptop.Computer Dell latitide D620. Its core 2 duo with 2 GB Ram with a wide screen. I havent felt any difference in this laptop and the old one Dell 610 yet.

Of Princess Auto

Theoratically, the princess was sold (wait!!.. dont start celeberating yet) . My mechanic found a person who wanted to buy the car but because of my laziness i took nearly a month to leave the car to the mechanic place. I left the car with mechanic last week and then he told me this week that the person has already bought another car so now i have to get the car back from mechanic and have to find a buyer again .Crying The curse is not over yet. You guys are not praying properly for me Angry

Of the Trip

I went to a trip with my old fellows of PTA. It was a fun trip to Kashmir. The places we visited had strange names so i dont remember them . The place was so beautiful . just staying there and looking at the scenes makes you so relaxed .In evening we went to a lake and had a good bar-b-que there. I will be getting the pictures soon and will upload it on my facebook.

Of Starcraft

I started playing starcraft +warcraft 3 with office mates and have earned a good name already. Bodz and KB went on a starcraft tournament and were eliminated quite early in the tournament. This means that the people whom i idealize in the art of starcraft Not worthyand who are my teachers in the game  - even they have a long way to go.   but anyways Tongue out, this cant make me stop playing the game.

Bodz posted a great deal about the tournament on his blog. Seeing his pictures with KB

   ,

 ,

i felt so nostalgic. I wish i could be with the two of them. Why dont I get assigned on a europeon project Angry.

Of Ramzan

Ramzan has started. Passing this month when you are living alone is no fun at all. Iftari is something that i can easily pass by going out somewhere but for Sehri the lazy me has to get up to make things to eat Chow time!.Anyways, I hope this month will pass soon.

3 comments:

Umair Azfar Khan said...

find a job in europe then

I-T said...

:D LOL. Cool reviews. Will watch Death Note. Heard a lot about it too.

Anonymous said...

Zero Hour pwns Starcraft.