Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Loss of Bodi

I have a very shocking news. Bodi's (Umair Azfar) mother passed away a few days ago. He is coming to Pakistan to meet his family in Islamabad . He will probably reach here today.

Bodi has written a post on his great loss and you guys can give your condolences to him on this link.

Bodi became my friend in Giki. Was it starcraft or Nix (our common friend) that brought us closer ,i don't know but i have spent a lot of time with him while I was in Giki mostly discussing computer games . I used to be at the listening part with him. Later , these discussion evolved and we started talking more about my favorite topic of discussion i.e "me" . Bodi went to Finland some 2 years ago for having "Aaala Taleem" (reminds me of an essay on Quaid-e-Azam that i used to write in school). He has done his MS now and currently he is doing a job there .He still engages in discussions on my favorite topic with good zeal .You guys would have noticed his comments on my earlier posts. He is a very good friend of mine and the thought of his loss saddens me again and again.

I pray to Allah to shower his blessings on Umair's mother .May she find a perfect place in heaven.May Umair get the courage to bear his pain.

1 comment:

R. S. Durrani said...

would you like to write a blog on your mother's death too???