Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Less but frequent

I write too much in a single post... i should be respecting my reader's patience.. With a current profile view of 77 ..(WOW!!!).., i have vowed (once again) to be more frequent in updating it ...

I am suffering from a sleep disorder these days.... There seems to be something bothering me.. probably the fact that i have taken too long to give my 2nd Teradata paper is giving rise to my old habit of developing exams tension.... or probably because i havent meditated for a long time or probably the late night reading of Da Vinci code did not let me had enough sleep last week.. Whatever it is, i really need a long rest..

.... And today has been very bad to me uptill now.. I was late in getting up this morning (again).... there was no hot water...which meant no shower... :( Then i found that princess was naraz on the oil-change process that it went through yesterday , thus making me come to office by Taxi.. in rainy weather.... :(...on reaching office i found I was late by 2 minutes :(.....then i got an email from the tech lead of my project team giving a good amount of task with a deadline of Friday.. :(.... . Anyways i m happy that the rest of the day went fine.. :)...

An update

..hey! i got cable TV at home.. so half of the time at home is now spent in...... guess what??? ...watching cable???.....NO.!!!.... its..... searching for the remote control... :)

A Food update
The dieting that i talked about in my last post....i couldnot continue it for more than 3 days.. ...there is no fun in life without good food..

Coming Attractions
This weekend I will be attending an NCR's function called annual dinner.. Besides food there will be some skits , performances in it .... Being an arts fan, i am eagerly waiting for it.. .. on Sunday i will be attending my 4D workshop as well... I hope this time i will be repeating it for free as i may introduce someone new to the workshop...... So i am really waiting for it...

1 comment:

Dangling Pointer said...

oh, i will definitely miss u on my brother's wedding, which is on the same day as this 4D workshop! (hope u DONT know that i invited u to the wedding because u cannot make it!!! clever na??)
anyways, keep up the good work, i mean the remote control search!! u might be able to lose some weight in the process!!! my suggestion is not to look at any place thoroughly before trying another corner of ur room. instead, for example, have a glance beneath the bead in a push-up style, then bend as much as u can to see at the back of tv, then jump high and look over the fan etc, then beneath the bed again.... this could turn out to be a good exercise!!!