Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The new addiction


I first saw a guy playing Starcraft in PC Lab (GIKI, 1998, my first semester) . I was awed by the method of playing the game....I had never seen a game being played solely by a mouse before... The first sight of the game made me fall into love with it...and in the time that followed i got fully addicted to it ..I still consider this game as the 2nd most important reason that i got probabtion in my first semester in Giki, ....the first one being Nix..


Addictions have played very important role in my life... the few that i have had are Starcraft , Warcraft , Food , depression , e-mails , stupid jokes etc.


Recently i have developed a new addiction..reading.... reading of the spiritual stuff...of mind...of soul....of eastern meditation techniques...etc...etc. There is a big treasure of information about these weird things on internet.. (Yeah!! i am not alone) .. and once i start reading the things i can't stop for hours.. At home, I am in the boss stage of prince of persia 3 for the last 2-3 weeks and even though i have read the method to kill the evil Vizier (the boss) i can not get enough time to beat the shit out of him because my reading addiction is not letting me have enough time to even turn my PC on .




OBE ... is Out Of body Experience.. Our soul leaves our body every night when we go to sleep .. It then goes to another plane....which is known as astral plane... We recall the experiences of our soul in the astral plane (when we wake up) as dreams...
OBE is like dreaming but it is with an awareness.. I am trying to have an OBE for a long time..but very recently i have started trying it regularly ...Last night i did have a glimpse of what OBE is like...


DREAMS:

My dreams are making some sense now... A week ago i had three dreams that had very deep meanings.. I got the solution of my biggest problem through the first one...slighlty understood the reason of my current religious status through the second one.. and had an idea to keep continuing my workshops from the third one... Finally!! I am getting a guidance...A connection.....

I am happy that now i am making progress on the spiritual front...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*rolls eyes*

Krak Head said...

OBE pic in this post is amazing..and i am hoping u have more enriched OBEs soon and you tell us more about your experiences..and about the games..i can only comment if u start playing pink panther, mario, chicken run, puzzle games or bug on a wire:P

Dangling Pointer said...

well, warcraft is one of my all time favourites... i know how addictive they can be. got addicted to Ceaser III... finished Commandoes II during my second year final papers, used to go to a friend for combined study (combined gaming infact! :P)