Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sleep Less, Relax More

it may seem like a telenor ad...and i do like all their ads where they tell you about one thing that is less and the other that is more... I am waiting for their "Pay Less, Talk more" product.. :).

AC

I bought a split AC yesterday.. DAWLANCE ka.. 1 ton ... Akheer kharcha.. but after using it for a night , i have realized that i badly needed it .. my body needed it... I slept for 6 hours only and when i woke up i was all fresh.. Earlier i was not relaxing even by having an 8 hours sleep.. Before the arrival of the AC, i had been following a proper protocol before sleeping.. It was a long protocol that involved taking showers 2 times before sleeping...and turning on my SALT LAMP for a while .. I have a belief that my salt lamp has magical power to cool down the room in summer and warm it up in winter.. There are other beliefs associated with this lamp..but that will be in a later post... :)



SILVA


For the next three days i may not come online.. My silva workshop will start from tomorrow.. Its a three days workshop...from morning till evening...(nearly 10am to 6pm)... For 3 days , i will be having breakfast and lunch in PC... :) .. Yumm!! Yumm!!



OF THE PRINCESS

Oh! i forgot...She is back.. Details later..cause i am getting late now.. I have written a poem on the princess in its absence... but shouldnt that be a seperate post..

1 comment:

Dangling Pointer said...

after one month when the electricity bill will arrive, then u will realize that u could live without it!! :D

love to read the poem about princess waisay!!