Monday, July 03, 2006

GCC birthday

GCC Birthday

We had GCC birthday on 29th June.. GCC , my office , is short for Global Consulting Center.. Its sort of a branch of NCR which turned one year old on 29th. We went to Hotshots F-9 park to celeberate the birthday where we started with bowling. I have never played bowling before.In the start the game looked weird..and i was really wondering who invented this game and how..?? but later i started enjoying it..My score was the lowest in my team. :(

Then we had Laser Tag. I had been trying to play this game for so long. It was a nice game of 15 minutes in which we , 5 boys , played against our enemies , 8 girls , and lost.. :(... In the game , we hit each other's infra-red-sensor-jackets with laser guns ..it is a great game , i will surely be playing it more...was fun..Seems a sure way of losing weight as one keeps running around in total excitement for 15 minutes..

Then we had food and i ate chicken wings till the vomit limit.. lol. :)

At night i was very happy(hyper) and when i met Noman he commented on my behaviour as "You are acting like little kids who become very hyper after having jhola at a park" :)

About Naruto:

I have watched 99 episodes.. an episode is 20+ minutes ..and many times i re-watch a scene repeatedly...so it means that i have spent 33+ hours on it.. I am still enjoying the story line.. its great ...

About My Spiritual Journey:

On this weekend Timmy aka Taimoor gifted me a book ..Its Zawiya 2 by Ishfaq Ahmed..(oh.i am getting too many book gifts these days) .I also bought a book on telepathy by Khwaja Shams-ud-Din Azeemi. I am now feeling that spiritual development doesnt depend only on learning psychic abilities..It also requires learning of life concepts . I recently understood the importance of Forgiveness..A term very heavily used but rarely understood in its proper meanings..I plan to write a post on the power and meanings of Forgivenessthe way i understand it..The book Zawiya gives a good insight into life..I feel the words of the author going deep down ....deep inside me...It sort of cleanses the soul and empowers it to grow.. A PTA friend , Shehryar, used to say that its not important to learn psychic abilities as they are not the ultimate goal...He is quite right when i think about the ultimate goal.. but i am continuing just because i want to see the world with a different angle..atleast for a while..

I have a lot of books piled up now that i have to read.. I have a lot of audio/video lectures to listen....and there a few softwares that i have to try..and then there is this one software that i want to crack ..i have been looking for its crack since Oct 2005... :(.. i am too desperate that i am even willing to reinstall my windows after every 15 days.(the trial limit is 15 days) .but i hope i will soon find easier ways to make the trial run longer. May i succeed in my (un)holy plans..

1 comment:

Dangling Pointer said...

zawia is a great book, and ashfaq ahmad was a great writer. his zawiya was THE only program our whole family could watch together happily, with no one wanting to change the channel.

and yes, as usman said, uve become quite regular, and ive become quite irregular... :(

its all your fault!!!