Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sandwich and Salad

Life is a bit changed these day... thinking of Naruto all day... and then trying to watch its clips every now and then..have watched 75 episodes...(there are nearly 300 in total)..

yesterday , i had a strange cooking experience.. I was trying to make a sandwich ..ended up making a Salad..:) ..I have too many sauces at my places..Tomato ketchup , Mianoese , Chicken Spread , Olives in Vinegar, Mustard Sauce.. so i usually bring some frozen food from market and enjoy a tasty sandwich . Sometime i bring that to office. Last night the tomato slices, cucumber slices, onion pieces ,capsicum pieces and the cutlas pieces made the sandwich bigger than the capacity of the sandwich maker. so i finally made a Salad out of the ingredients and stored that in the fridge so that i may take it to office....Oops!! i forgot to bring it in morning..

My sleep cycle is very disturbed these days.. i do go to bed early but once there, i start watching Naruto. strangely i am not having the effects that i usually have with lack of sleep..It might seem stupid if i say so , but i do feel it that watching Naruto fills me with some kind of energy..I dont know what it is...Probably its happiness... or satisfaction.. I dont know what..but it is there....

Ok!!...Me goes to enjoy the birthday of NCR GCC (my office) .. too many celeberations around these days..

No comments: