Thursday, August 17, 2006

Haste makes waste

My days are still passing with LOADS of work...with me increasing my own workload by doing stupid mistakes...Thanks to my habit of getting tensed, i try to work quickly and end up doing mistakes like working on the wrong things, importing wrong tables in the database, deleting the main target tables instead of the temporary tables.... so with my normal work , i also have to spend some extra time to correct things ...... Khair i hope i will soon overcome it.

I have got 3 DVDs games with me now.. Thanks to an assignment initially given by JAhaZZ...but god knows why ....i am always so unlucky with DVD games.. whenever i buy them ,I always have to visit the shop again to get them replaced..even now , the three DVDs that i have are not functioning properly...and a poor guy like me who hardly gets enough time from office these days has to spend some hours trying to make the games work.. Yesterday , i spent two full hours trying to install the games...:( ....the games being ..my all time favourite DIABLO 2 , Black and white 2 and DREAMFALL...

ok me goes...will try to install the games again...i hope to succeed this time.. but i vow now that i will never ever ever ever buy a game DVD again...

No comments: