Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My brother's engagement

This weekend my brother got engaged...finally...!!!! ............and now .. i have become the focus of many staring eyes... ..lol!! :) .. but i am confused ... cause i am really considering a few things...like...is it the right time...should i go for it now..should the girl be of my choice..or should i let it be my parents' choice... should i chose a professional or what....should i accumulate more money before getting married.......... Its such questions.....confusions...puzzling thoughts... that i am having these days.. I havent seen many of my long terms plans materializing..and i kinda dont want to waste my time in planning things..but ....well...err!!!..umm... errr....!!!! ?????...I know i will keep thinking of such things.....

The engagement was on saturday ..the program ended near 12 at night...but we reached home near 4 in morning....this was a big disturbance in my already disturbed sleep-wake cycle..and when my sleep-wake cycle gets disturbed , I become extremely cranky (Chirchira) ...(though sometimes i become quite funny..but its a different mood cycle that i am suffering these days).. so please stay polite with me for a while... :)..its for your own benefit... :)

And I have got a new addiction of a game..SIMS2..Its a beautiful game in which you control lives of different people..you make them go to school , take a bath , play games , have food , clean their home , then they grow up , they marry ..they learn things...etc..etc..etc..the game is full of many fun things...and it is very addictive...it made me stay awake till 3 for 3 consective nights last week...A few days ago It made me sad when a person in my game died..and last night a burglar stole TV and books shelf from my one of the families that i am playing with...

ok me goes now..i am not feeling well as i havent had enough sleep yet..i even took a day off from office yesterday as i was ill...please pray for my health...

oh !! about the princess ..last week its battery generator failed..had to get it replaced...but the fun thing happened last night..when i returned from home (Peshawar) last night and went to Rahat Bakery as the first thing..just to cheer up my motivation that is down because of my illness.....There i was having some snacks while sitting in the princess and i thought to put the keys in the ignition plug..i did that...and after a while i thought i should better get some juice too...so I got out of the car..locked it...and OHHHHHH!!!! I left the keys inside...:(...Now the two front doors of my car have different locks ..one has Suzuki locks other has Toyota Locks....so at that time of night (it was 11:30 pm) i was seen asking people (having Toyotas and Suzukis) to let me try their keys on my car...but no success....after some 6-7 attempts of opening the locks with different keys..i finally had to came home on a TAXI to get a spare key that i have placed at home for such occasions (i have locked the keys inside two times before:) ) ....

Thats all for today...Very soon i will write about a friend who is leaving..(leaving what??) ....Details later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

asim pai is in your city fatty

you and marriage? sameer I know you confusions quite well.