Friday, August 18, 2006

Fits of laughters

Its been more than 2 weeks..I am sitting at the same place with same people..and i sit here from 8:30 in the morning till late night.. ..same faces that i see daily..I admit its fun ..more fun than seeing different faces each day..cause i happen to have very lively project partners...but every day when i wake up in the morning , i dont feel the begining of a new day..Its seems i am still passing a long day...May be i am not resting enough!!!

The project is going great...enjoying the company of my project partners is a real treat..and I am getting my usual fits of laughters like my very old days..there are some stupid funny statements which make us all very excited...we laugh whenever someone of us says that and we say it frequently.....it continues like this the whole day....and we keep laughing regularly...reminds me of my GIKI TA ship times...reminds me of one specific time when I and Kashif Bhatti had a long laughter that i guessed lasted for more than 15 miutes..may be more..I guess i never had a laughter longer than that ..and we were laughing because i gave him my reason of not playing starcraft on battlenet (multiplayer) ..basically it was a comment that my allied player gave me when i failed to protect his base..I had more than a dozen dragoons ( a strong fighting unit) but unfortunately I was not very sure of what to do with them...My ally's base was under attach and i was supposed to help him with my draggons..When the guy realized that I wont be able to reach to his base in time (cause i was having trouble in crossing a bridge..the dragoons are big units and with big units you can not cross the bridge so easily) he left the game after leaving a message for me.. . At first glance, It looked like an advice of what to do with those dozen dragoons.. unfortunately i didnt know the meaning of one of the english word in the message..so i , while playing the game , specially checked my electronic dictionary to see the meaning ...thinking it will help me win the game...and i found it it was an abusive term.. ..lol..

..and after I told this whole thing to Kashif Bhatti...we laughed like hell for so long....It was night..we had to go to sleep but we were standing in the doors (our rooms' entrances faced each other).... I had to finally sit on the floor cause i was laughing so hard that i was impossible for me to keep standing............Those were great days ....the best time of my life... I wish i could go back..I wish i could go back to Giki... back to that time.. with all those friends.... atleast for once more in my life... The time that i am having now is great too..but those memories ..that time ..it has set a benchmark for me.. a benchmark to compare happiness level...


I am happy that i got all those laughters back...but Oh God !! i am feeling so nostalgic...

3 comments:

Krak Head said...

the most interesting thing is the pic in ur post..lol..i feel like laughing like this.. i knoww its sooo much fun laughing non-stop.. but for continuous 15 mins is crazy... u shudve made ur movie and may be u cud send it for guinness book...

Sameer Durrani said...

yeah.. kaash i could.. :) waisay i have once applied for the guinnes book of world record...thanks to an advise by JAZZ... They (the guiness book people) turned down my claim, but still i can brag about it.. :)

I-T said...

woah dude. Those words were deep. I'm going to GIK for TAship, will cherish every moment with my 22 batch mates. Anyways good to know that you're in the blogosphere too. Will link you soo n enough. Aur sunao how goes the NCR???