Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sameer goes to US

I am on karachi Airport ..waiting for my flight to DUBAI.. will be going to New York from Dubai and then from New York to Detriot , Michigan....


YAHOO!!!!

I am so excited about it..

They told me 5 days ago that i have to reach US on 16 Nov. Happy i was but travelling has always been a tensed thing to me..and international travel.. come on man thats a MEGA tension..

so since 9 Nov, i have not been able to sleep properly either because of some stupid sleeping arrangements + happiness. The first night i kept thinking of US... was completely unable to sleep.. I am still somewhat suffering from the sleep loss.. You know , i do crazy thing when my sleep is not complete... I always have to take GOOD care of my sleep wake cycle.... and i never manage to do it.. :)

Past months were very busy.. Too much work.. Too much work... i , at last, had started missing my life.. was kinda bored of my work routine too... was kinda frustrated because of that one irritating person of my project team who works a lot more than me in the same time.. Living with extra efficient people is not new to me.. I have tolerated many of them in GIKI.. i still remember people who used to study double than me in half the time i used to study .. (that multplies their efficiency with 4).. but this guy, this irritating guy I am talking about .... does not irritate me with his efficiency but with his talk...he talks, and talks and talks..and i really thank Gid whenever he leaves...

Shit.. i have to catch my fligh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that does it sameer! screw you! I get to read about this on your blog and you dont have the decency to tell me on your own!

congrats btw

this doesnt mean that I am not angry >:(