Sunday, September 24, 2006

Busy again

I am busy again.. Last two weeks went good.. My trips to Rahat continued.. :) ...

NEW THINGS

I watched the play Dally in the Dark , it was great... First play of Shah Shrabeel that i really liked ... .. was really funny... An old friend of mine was the Assistant Director of the play..I just hope he will offer me some good role (probably leading) in his upcoming play... :).. Uff!! i am so full of talent..

Oh!.. i bought a new mobile.. along with a new SIM..., Warid number..its so great.. now i am able to easily talk with anyone right while sitting in my office or in my home.. I am also keeping that pathetic mobilink connection as well.. but it is there just for the number.. Warid is really great.. Its very cheap and the sound quality is great...


PRINCESS

What else .. yeah!! Princess has gone really bad.. i gave it to the meachanic last saturday.. got it back this thursday..i.e it stayed with mechanic for 6 days.. :)...... Will start efforts to sell it soon.... i was coming to office yesterday, took a turn on a square...and when i had turned enough , the steering refused to come back.. as a result the wheels remained in the turned position.. and my car kinda started circling on the road.. :).. A motorcycle bumped into the car..and there were some angry screeching sounds of a few cars.... it could have become a really BIG accident but thank God nothing big happened...


OFFICE

Office work has become more demanding.. :(.. i even came this saturday (yesterday) and worked till 12:30 (midnight i.e) .. and now i am here again...on sunday... :(


HEALTH

I hope to reduce some weight this Ramadan.. but its just that these days.. my old desire to eat good and to eat great (in terms of amount) is coming back.. and in every Ramadan there are so many parties to attend.. waisay i am looking forward to have iftaris in office.. Thanks to the project deadlines..

FUN TIME

I have recently started watching FULL METAL ALCHEMIST these days.. its good...and i have also started playing Diablo 2.. but what the hell i cant install on my system at home.. ... :(... I told a guy in my office that i have starcraft at home and he got really excited about it.. I brought it for him the next day and then we had a 1 on 1.. which I won after having a tough time.. :).. I enjoyed it a lot.. I wish i could play it on BNET... Bodz! you are so lucky that you are able to play it on BNET..


ok.. me goes to home..to prepare for my first Sehri..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bozo, if you just download the 1.13f patch and get the crack from me and the registry files, u might be able to play it from office I think. cant wait to cream you in it.

Sameer Durrani said...

Its about time to do a lot of things, if only i could have some time.. :(..

Perhaps you can take some of my mappings (workload) so that i may write something here.. :)