Thursday, January 11, 2007

Sameer meets psychics in USA

Long ago when i dived into the world of spiritual knowledge , i thought there are not many people in this field ..it was always difficult for me to find people with this same interest and explain the things to those who have no interest in this field at all.... i have seen some people explaining it in a very good way to other...... but whenever I try to do it ..I start feeling stupid myself during the conversation... lol..

when i came here to US , i thought it will be now more difficult to me to tell people about all the spiritual things cause they are so developed and realatively more logical..

but i was wrong.

last week i attended a meditation seminar in a library here.. It was good... its an organization called "Art of living Foundation" which also happens to have a center in Pakistan..in islamabad (which is probably not active)...they gave a good demo of a breathing exercise that they wanted to teach in a course later..it was a good exercise.. but the class is like 200$ (this is special discount for me when i did some runna pitna that i am a visitor and wont be here for long) .. so i am still thinking wether i should go for it not.. havent i already done enough courses...

After the meditatin class i was just checking out the library and i found a magazine there from which i got to know about a Psychic Festival in Sheraton Hotel nearby..

so Today (7 Jan 2007) i went to that Festival...and i was amazed by the size of the crowd and the amount of activities going on.. There were so many things there.. the list goes as:

-Psychic readers and Clairovoyants ,who were using tarrot cards , astronomy , nuemerology , palmistry and so many other things and stuffs to tell you about you....they were charging some 15-30$ for it...i couldnt get time to get a reading.. i regret that...

-People selling crystalized water (based on Dr Emoto's research..RAZA are you reading this..:) ) , they process the water so that it maintains the internal symetrical crystalline structure on the molecular level(even in the liqud form) and then they sell it..... they claimed that a drop of it can be used to convert some gallons of water into having that kind of structure..

-then there were Meditation cassettes by a company that i already know about, Minroe institue.. i dont know wether its a company or a proper institute..they had some CDs that can make you have Out of Body Experience.. the cost was nearly 100$... :(..

-then i met Christian tableeghees who spent some 20 minutes around me to brainwash me in belieiving that in every problem i should call the Jesus name as he is still alive and still listens to us .One woman became very emotional and she gave me some dozen examples of her life in which she was about to have some life threatning accident but all of a sudden she called the name of the Jesus ....and bingo!!! she was saved... in her opinion , that was enough to convince people.. ..anyways, They did a special prayer for me and my family specially my sister....they also asked the holy jesus to cure my throat (i cough a lot.. for no reason at all.. )... it was all free .. they didnt take any money from me.. :) they did take a lot of time from me.... :( ... once i left their stall i didnt go even near to that corner again... and oh!! my coughing never stopped...

-then there were Dianetics people who even took my emotional test through the legendary E-meter ... The lady was so much worried about my mental stress that she was asking me to buy the book again and again.. it was 8.95$ .. could have bought it ..but c'mon !! its available in Pakistan too...probably at a cheaper price..

-then their were full body reiki massages.. there were beds and massage machines and people were getting massages there...

there was so much there.... Free lectures on so many things.. i missed many of them cause i was late.. i still curse myself for being a lazy @$$...

-then there were aura photographers.. one guy was taking aura photograph with a krillian photography tehcnique.. i got my aura picture through a Bio Feed Back Machine.. See my aura below..

This picture comes with a 28 pages report about me .. telling me that i am all fine... there is no problem with me at all.. Shit.. there is no point in wasting your money on knowing that you dont have any problem at all.. lol.. but the 28 pages report is really great.. i always love people talking about me (the main reason why i always miss my Giki time : we , all the TAs, used to discuss ME in our spare time in cafeteria).. so a 28 pages report is really kool...It tells me a lot..


See my aura on the right . According to the report , it seems my chakras , my aura , my yin / yang , my male/female within , my energy levels........everything is balanced.. all my things are in total harmony.. i felt good to know that... good to know that all my chakras are all fine.. good to know that my cough is not because of any problem with throat chakra.. good to know that my too much relocations is not causing any problem to my root chakra.. good to know the reason of my not being able to have an out of body experience -> the lady says that its because i am too much grounded (i dont know what it means..)..... good to know that i have a good amount of connection with the angels up there who are trying to guide me..its even visible (to that lady who took the pic) in my aura picture.. .. the diamond above my head in my aura picture depicts that there is already something going on for my Psychic development, some divine help is already going on..some thing is making way for me.. and yeah! i feel that too.. sometimes i feel as if my life is scripted... its a kind of feeling that somehow someway i always find spiritual people/events ... but its just a thought...

Anyways , i wasted sometime in having the lunch buffet there.. it was 10$ only ..seemed good..was cheap..so i went for it.. but it kinda turned out a waste of time..as i didnt know about the free lectures going on as well in a seperate room...i would have preferred attending the lectures then going for food...

The first lecture i attended was on breathing.. there was some new kind of breathing that the guy was teaching.. a new technique that i really liked..usually we are supposed to use our nose while doing the breath meditataion... but in this technique we used mouth.. the effects were good...

Then there was a lecture on stones... i learnt a good deal about them.. and now i may start this new interest...cause stones are KOOL,,. The lecturer also told a thing of Palmistry...according to which, it seems , i am carrying a big amount of knowledge from my past lives...

Later, I attended a demonstration of consultation during Trance...where a man went in trance in front of audience and told us that there will be a polar shifting in 2018 .. he told us about its effect on Michigan ....he predicted that there wont be much loss in michigan..the north pole will shift by 45 degrees...there will occur some difference to the number of hours in a day ..probably an additino 2-3 seconds.....and a few more things will happen that i have forgotten....They had a Qura_andazi too .. in which they offered a free reading to one of lecture participants.....and lucky me ...i won a 220$ free reading .. i.e the guy will go in trance specially for me and i will be asking him the questions......so i will be knowing about MY future soon....or probably i will just ask about my present..that is of more interest to me...My present and the information that i carry from my past lives...

It was a fun festival.. I still curse myself for going late.. would have done so many other things.. would have learnt so many other things.. but well. i guess..may be it was scripted that way.... that was best for me..cause if i had known more ,it would have taken me longer to post this blog..lol...

8 comments:

Krak Head said...

amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazinggg...wowwwww...dont they sell such cameras???i want my aura photograph too..its tooo gooood man...and the diamond at the top of ur head is reallyyyyyyyyyyyy scary..my God!!!try to get some info abt OBEs...

Sameer Durrani said...

they do sell such cameras & devices.. In my case , the lady used a BIO FEEDBACK machine.. i guess it costs some Rs. 25 k probably ..one can really start a good business with such stuff in Pakistan..

About OBE.. well.. i cant have it soon cause i am too grounded i.e i am too much realistic..my mind is very very analytical..and i have got a long way to get rid of that.. its because of this reason that i was the only person in 4D-2 workshop who could not bend the spoon..

Krak Head said...

that reminds me that 4d-II is coming up this feb in isb..interested??? lol..im allergic to Prof..thats the only reason keeping me away from this..he haunts me in dreams..lol...and yeah..one can think of spending 25k but do u really think people here wud spend money on it..rather u shud expect something like " pic distorted hay..blurred hay..there are so many colors in it"..LOL

Sameer Durrani said...

I dont know about the others, but Aura photography has atleast fascinated ME for sooo long...It still does..and i guess you can always find people interested in such things and willing to pay.. In my case i would have spent even double the fee for it..i am crazy about it. and u know what ,this BIO-Feedback machine, it even shows the changes that happen in your aura with Reiki at run time.. interesting isnt it!!

I might go for 4D-2.. i still have got that stupid spoon to bend.. :) lol.. i too dont really like prof that much but ...well... what else we have got there in the city.. Is there any other choice..

Unknown said...

This is some cool shit man. This Aura thing i learnt from Naruto (The Anime), hahaha i hope i have some Kyubbi inside me as well. All i have to do is lend some power from her and shove a Rasengan up Musharraf's ass!

Sameer Durrani said...

lol.. you have weird desires man!!!.. i dont remeber much about Aura in Naruto, they mostly talked about the Chakras.. but anyways, Japanese Animes do talk about this cool shit a lot.. :) ..

Dawgg said...

Oh yeah sorry, mixed it up. The Aura thingie is in WC-3 ^^. I wana have endurance aura like my good ol Tauren Chieftain!! Woohooo.. go TC go!

brean said...

Sometimes, people are faced with many options and need to make many important decisions. When this happens, it is easy to lose focus and possibly make a bad choice. When a person needs a bit of guidance, he or she may consider turning to online psychics.
psychic reading