Friday, September 01, 2006

Catching up with the deadlines

Finally i see some improvement in my working.. A little help from fourth dimension made me improve my concentration at work... Before that, i was doing so stupid mistakes that my project partners have come up with the name "Sameeri" for stupid mistakes...so whenever anyone makes any stupid mistake we say that he has done a Sameeri... :) ... You see i am building a good reputation for myself... :)

but now things are getting better...i am not doing much Sameeres now... Things are going smooth now..

We are having many parties at GCC these days.. The management is really trying to pump up our motivation level.. but they cant increase my motivation level...I am already so happy here.... :)..I have recently realized that all the people in my team are really lively and full of fun.. The Tech Lead of the team recently returned from USA and he brought a box full of choclates for us.. Now we start our daily 8:30 meeting with choclates.. i dont go to the bakery for the breakfast now... :)..



What else , I am watching bleach these days.. Its really a fun anime... (Anime = Japanese Cartoon).. Its a great anime.. There are spiritual beings (death Gods) who come on earth to kill Hollows (ghosts).. One death God sacrifices her powers to save a boy.. As a result the boy gets all the powers of her..and he has to complete her job of killing the ghosts...very soon his very close friends start developing their own powers because of him... Its a real fun story...with akheeer action and fun... DO watch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sameera!

how is??

Sameer Durrani said...

rajju kanj!!!

me fine.. whats up on your side..