Thursday, June 15, 2006

Adush



Though they have deleted my wiki , they can't delete my intellectual work.. I hope the image above will be readable....and please express it when you get impressed by my laptop's 1400 x 1050 resolution.

(For best results , please open the image in a new window and then save this full image on your harddisk and view through a image viewer)

What makes me happy today:
  • I finally got a song that i was looking for so long. Its "Release - Afro Celt Sound System"..
  • I am also happy because i got Earth 2 whole season from a guy in NCR. Earth 2 was my favourite series when i was a kiddo.
  • I am also happy because the "Dungar"(read:Dung-gar) Pointer gave me a nice and expensive treat today at "Table Talk" restaurant in Kohsar Market along with a few other NCRians. I was thinking i will have to pay , but the news came later that its a free treat by him. Thanks man!!!!
  • And i have finally formated my system..though i had to go through a big process for that and there is still a lot of installation to do tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sameer Durrani said...

what the hell..will upload the proper image tomorrow..

Dangling Pointer said...

yes, right. i gave you a treat yesterday bec u gave me a treat at Italian Oven a few weeks ago.!!

and i am happy bec just like u, i was thinking that i will have to pay, but the news came through this blog that it was a free treat by you. thanks man!!!!

and i must say that my treat was not that expensive as urz!!
;) :P