Monday, June 26, 2006

Quick Refresh

I have fallen in love with NARUTO.. A japanese anime..about Ninja kids who use their Ninja Arts, different illusionary techniques and Chakras for fighting with each other. Its a great anime.. i have watched 50 episodes uptill now...I started watching it because i heard they use Chakras. Now , most of the times i keep thinking about the characters of the anime.. I am really impressed by the great art , the story line , the characters, the music , sound track , the everything.. I wish i could learn Japanese..


I went to Ceroze Cinema last week with PTA friends.. Noman Jelani ,Taimoor aka Timmy, Kashif.. We watched MI:3 ... ( a pathetic movie!!).. All of a sudden i feel my connections with PTA friends getting stronger.. Later in the week I enjoyed Noman's Bday party at Italian Oven with a few more PTA friends.. Noman was my best buddy in PTA... He is not a very sensitive person and is usually very hyper ..thats what i like about him.

I had a 4D workshop last weekend. Three NCRians , other than me , attended the workshop.. Taimoor aka Timmy also attended it.. The workshop was not great.. It was poor in contents and was very mismanaged in the start..I have been attending the workshops for a long time and i feel that its quality is dropping continuosly.. Oh! i did it for free.. :)..

Our office is now strictly monitoring our internet usage.... i had a download of 330 MB (for a month) where the average usage was 55 MB..later i found a person who had a download of 7 GB of data.. :) ...Access to Google video was blocked last week..This morning i found that MSN spaces has been blocked too. :( ...I hope i will be getting Bodi's posts through google reader (i dont know wether RSS feeds get blocked or not)..... Soon blogger will be blocked too... :( .. I surely need to get an internet connection at home..

What else:
  • Raza left Pindi..He is back in Karachi now..He will soon join Imperial University London for his PHD on Dr. Emoto's Crystal. :).. ..Raza is a great person..(i must say so afterall he has gifted me two books on my MOST favourite topics).
  • My brother returned from Sweden.. His "haan" has been done and now his mangney will be celeberated soon.

1 comment:

Dangling Pointer said...

both google videos and MSN spaces were blocked because of u!! stop exploiting ur office network!!

and about ur brother's "haan", where did u go after telling us that u r going to ur home to attend ur brother's engagement?